Savvy Dads Conferences are Friday evening and Saturday morning:
Friday Night: 6:45 pm to 9:30 pm
Focus: Dad and Mom
Dr. Canfield will address:
- How family history impacts family dynamics
- Hear a new framework to enhance your marriage
- Developing a strategy to complement and support each other as moms and dads.
Saturday Morning Early Bird 1: 7 am to 8:15 am
Focus: Dads facing challenging circumstances
- Dr. Canfield will help fathers with challenging circumstances such as step fathering and divorced or separated fathers who do not live with their children.
Saturday Morning Early Bird 2: 7 am to 8:15 am
Focus: Dads & financial preparation of their children
- Shane Barkley will help dads with teaching children Biblical principles of money from his book Dad Cents .
Saturday Morning: 8:30 am to 1:30 pm
During this time Dr. Canfield will:
- Explore the pitfalls and mistakes dads make
- Get a Biblical snapshot of fathering
- Identify the best practices and strategies to incorporate in a fathering plan
- Dads will leave with their own plan as a resource to strengthen their fathering skills